Columbus State University (current)
- Scott Griffith (MS student, 2016 - Present). Topic: Bystanders' Privacy
- Sneha Gogineni (MS student, 2016 – 2017). Project: A System for Personal Stress Monitoring, co-advised with Dr. Lydia Ray.
Committee Member of the following Students
- Praneetha Mandava (MS. 2017, advisor: Dr. Rania Hodhod): Comparative Study Between Cognitive Systems For Learning.
- Javier Livio (MS. 2017, advisor: Dr. Rania Hodhod): Fuzzy Expert Systems: A more human-based approach for sensorial evaluation of coffee-bean attributes to derive quality scoring.
- Jonathan Ross Tew (MS. 2016, advisor: Dr. Lydia Ray): ADDSMART: Address Digitization and Smart Mailbox with RFID Technology.
- Hillary Fleenor (MS. 2016, advisor: Dr. Rania Hodhod): Automated Semantic Assessment of Distal and Proximal Cues for Creative Thinking.
- Gabriel Bello (BSCS Honors student, 2018 - Current). Topic: Smart contracts in mobile environments
- Dakota Reyes (BSCS Honors student, 2017). Topic: Evolutionary Algorithms for Music Composition.
- Justin Sewell (BSCS student, 2015 - 2016). Topic: Indoor Location. Selected to participate in the 2016 REU at USF in Ubiquitous Sensing.
High School Students
I mentor Columbus High School students for their Capstone Senior project when they choose to develop mobile apps (and I have time)
- Ziad Bedir (2017 - 2018)
- Ethan Hardin (2016 - 2017)
- Anthony Obando (2015 - 2016)
Northern New Mexico College (past)
1. Povi Cruz (Employer: Los Alamos National Lab). Project: The Power of Solar Energy Educational App.
- Ruben Rivera (Employer: The State of New Mexico). Project: Cloud Cover estimation using Crowdsensing
- Stephen Price (Employer: The State of New Mexico). Project: The Power of Solar Energy Educational App.
- Simran S. Khalsa (Employer: Los Alamos National Lab). Project: A Mobile App to teach Yoga (KeepUp Yogi)
- Sergio Cordova (N/A). Project: WSNs Sensor Placement